Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sooo tired.

From Prague


Ugh. Woke up at noon. Showered. Shaved. Went with Elaine and Peter to meet Halled and Mohammed (the other visiting artists) for lunch. Ended up back at Halled's where he made hummus and some type of traditional salad. Had Arabic coffee and wine. Wonderful. Later went to work on film and photography project with Halled and Mo. Started to rain so we went back to Oosteinde(spelling is probably wrong) where we talked much about art, and politics. Mo was trying to convince me to apply for a residency in Egypt. I'm seriously considering it. Went home, and FINALLY got in touch with Scott (the Australian Glass artist in Berlin). He gave me his phone and email and again offered a spot on his couch. I'll probably take him up on it towards the end of next week. I really want to see where this film idea goes.

Cooking dinner for Jean, Halled, and Mo here at the studio tomorrow - which will be followed by a lecture from YET ANOTHER visiting artists. Have I mentioned how much I love this town? So much going on...always. Anyways, importing video right now, it's 3 am...and I need sleep. I'm sure I'm forgetting things but hey -